Friday, February 29, 2008

...TREASURE

I have been reading this book for a long time already, whenever I take the bus I open it and there she is, Floreana having these sexual fantasies about this jaded and brokenhearted doctor who doesn’t want to know anything about relationships and falling in love and that kind of things. But when she describes the way he looks at her I’m pretty sure he feels something too.
Sometimes people do that, we pretend, and we make the rest of the world to believe that we are hurt, that we don’t want any of that. For guys to have a relationship means to be attached to a person who is gonna tell them not to do things and boss you around, while for me (that I am a girl, but we all know I’m not THAT kind of girl) to have a boyfriend has become a challenge by now.
Pleasure and good company have came to my life these days, the sun rises every morning and he is next to me; the guy, the new one, a younger one. That one who is looking for nothing; the one who doesn’t know much about anything; the one that makes me stroll around those aisles in my mind that were all neglected and dusted.
Sometimes I say to myself that I’m going nowhere, but seeing him playing with his dog or just to feel him caressing my head while I have my eyes closed laying naked in bed, it just feels right. It’s been a while since I’m not around here, since I don’t feel, since I don’t think I can make up my mind to run after his smell, to awake my feelings one more time.
Walking by the paths full covered with snow, listening to Dylan singing out loud in my headphones, looking for the sun to die today. Just not knowing anything has become okey, all I wonder know is if I’m gonna be able to hate again...like yesterday.
Hate me a little bit and then come back to myself and deal with all the bullshit that is hanging in my thoughts, if I have found a treasure then I may open it just to close it again quickly because I know I’m running out of time already, and so is he.
Let’s talk about the things I’ve seen when drifting away alone before in my life, all my stories. I wanna be listened though I don’t know how to talk; somehow it doesn’t sound like a good idea anymore. Run off the door again, book a flight to nowhere. If he’s decided to open that treasure, now I’m not sure if I want it. I’m running out of time. (...hush now, don’t tell me what you’ve seen, just let me drift away again...).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye kinki me caes bien. estás tan loca como yo!!!
yo también he viajado algo y tampoco sé qué michi hacer con mi vida.
ahorita me estoy yendo a bs as, en unos días, es la 3ra vez que voy y no será la última, lo sé.
sabrás que soy limeña por la jerguita jaja...
bueno, sigue buscando la felicidad, como yo.
un beso.

Anonymous said...

ja y alucina ke encontré tu blog buscando restaurants de comida sushi pes!!! pffffffffff...

Kinky Devil said...

si stas en Lima te recomiendo uno weno

jajaja