Saturday, July 19, 2008

... you??

If you like how I write, then sweet...
If things happened one night out of the blue and you realize how amazing you feel with this person, then sweet...
You're gonna realize how sweet things are by being perceptive, appreciating the good things in life, the every day little things,
whatever that is naturally beautiful.
You satisfy me, that's sweet...
It's so sweet...
I'm living lots of things, I'm learning, I'm listening, I'm feeling.
I'm growing, growing is something beautiful, growing is sweet...
I feel the cool breeze blowing in my face when I'm riding my bike,
I feel fresh, that's sweet...
Everything is so sweet to me when I want to embrace it,
those peculiar unexpected circumstances.
Now I think there are many sweet situations,
those situations with a very sweet inner side.
That's why I lisen to you, even when you say I don't understand you.
I pay attention, I observe, I think through...
and that's sweet!!
noseasloco: PAJA

No comments: