Wednesday, November 30, 2005

MY LOVE, MY DYLAN!!!


I'M ALSO A BLEEDER...

Once upon a time They called me the bleederWell swimmin' up this riverWith sentimental feverBut this ain't my first rideIt ain't my last tryJust got to keep a-movin' onIf they catch me everThey'll throw me back forever
I guess I should be ashamedBut I forget to be vainWell I did the best I could I guessBut everything just bleedsThey say you're only sad and lonelyAnd no one is impressed
I sent it off in a letterI need somethin' betterThan a nail and a hammer To put me back togetherBut this ain't my first ride It ain't my last tryJust got to keep a-movin onGot to keep this togetherMaybe next time is never
Sometimes I must confessI do feel a little over dressedSometimes it's hard to tell the wishing from the wellWhere you threw the penny and where it fellI guess I should I should be ashamedBut I forget to be vainWell I did the best I could I guessBut everything just bleedsI guess I should be ashamedBut I forget to be vainWell I did the best I could I guessBut everything just bleedsThey say you're only sad and lonelyAnd no one is impressed

No comments: