Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Somos amigos o no somos amigos?

I wanted to write something about men and women being freinds. Truthfully if I was attracted to some guy I could be friends with him but I'd definitely have sexual thoughts about him. In fact, I don’t have any real male friends because at some point of our friendship I’ve had sex with them, tried it or had frustrated sexual encounters, but something lusty lays in there after all.

I admit though that I enjoy loads the company of my male friends ‘cuz I find them extremely fun, but unfortunately some of them don’t find me as attractive so I get on with the friendship, however I make them know how cute I think they are.

There are another type of male friends that I’ve got, those who I don’t find attractive at all, in that case the tortilla turns up side down ‘cuz I’ve certain felt the sexual thoughts they have about me.

This is what I think, why guys get so enfuriated when I’ve told them that it’s impossible they haven’t got any lusting pictures in their minds after their female freinds? In regards to my male friends in general, and please guys forgive me if I offend you, but everybody knows you’re just killing the time until you can get some ok? Stop pretending being the “perfect friend”!

If there’s something that I know is that, excuse me for the cliché, men think with their dicks, and if they have admited this before (blaming the unconcious need to procreate) why would it be different with their female friends?

I must say I consider myself in the position of an equal oportunity of sex, I’m the kind of girl who after a night of shagging, can continue with the friendship, yes! believe it or not, that is possible my dear girl-friends! You just have to run away everytime he gets clingy again or when he’s assuming he can get jiggy everytime he bumps into you in a club or something. I said I can continue being friends no continue with the sex.

My other group of friends are the gays, I love hanging out with them, lately it’s been a little bit more often than I expected but we know for sure the sexual pressure is out of question and they make, of course, great conversationalists. I don’t know if it has anything to do with this but right now I’m passing through a very lonely fase, so I see the possibility of shagging on every male who comes along, but this doesn’t mean I look eager all the time, ok?.

No comments: